December 1, 2005

A day in the life of Gordon D'Souza

2:30 AM
I called Audrey. Middle of the night I know. And she was busy playing with chemo drugs. Wrong time to disturb a person I say. Like they say at CCD's "A lot can happen over chemos".
------------------------------
3:45 AM
I complete the HRM presentation on training of senior managers of a banking company for leadership skills.
------------------------------
8:15 AM
Alarm rings......
------------------------------
9:30 AM
I wake up ;-)
------------------------------
3:45 PM
Back from class....
------------------------------
5:50 PM
Back from the gym
------------------------------
8:15 PM
Finished chatting with Audrey...... ;-)
------------------------------
9:00 PM
Dinner with chole and puris with lotsa jalebis :-)
------------------------------
9:30 PM
My brother Nikhil screened at the Audi
------------------------------
11:45 PM
Me blogging this!!!!

So that was today... and its been a week like this... completely chilled out... dunno if I've got used to the system or wot???

Also, wonder what happened to the guy who was being administered chemo drugs... Smiling and joyful nurses can heal what chemos cant ;-)

No comments: