August 12, 2005

Those were happy times

Four years have gone by… almost four years…and now life tells me it’s time to forget it all…how can life be so cruel??? Those were happy times…or so I thought…the world looked conquerable…the universe finite… and now today it seems vast, dominating, menacing…I pray for strength to walk the world ahead alone…the one who used to walk by me so far has chosen to go by a different path…it’d difficult, it’s tough, it’s hard…but I was told that life isn’t fair…so I must tread along…


Simple as I am…unsophisticated…uncomplicated…I don’t want to make sense for reason has far lost it’s path… how did I miss the bus? Where did I go wrong? These are questions that I don’t think I’ll get answers to …


Those happy times…they will come back…they will haunt my mind…every place visited…every moment cherished… hits like a thunder clap…jolts me outta my sleep…


Is this destiny??? Is this reality??? Destiny I don’t know… but reality it is for sure…bye dear friend…those were happy times…(for me at least)…I dunno whether we can be the same again…I dunno whether I must wait or move on…right here, right now I guess it’s best to take one day at a time…and wait for what tomorrow brings……

No comments: